See all posts
- Book the Event: From mid-day meetings to wonderful weddings, terrific tailgates to birthday bashes. If you schedule it, we’ll come through with the catering.
- Get Ready: Not that we’re nosy, but the more you know about your event, the more effectively we’ll be able to take care of you and your guests. What do we like to know? Well, how many guests will be there? What time is the event? Where will it be? Who are they: relatives? Business associates? Townies? Out-of-townies? Would you like service staff and/or bartenders to be on-site throughout the event so you don’t have to lift a finger?
- Decide on the Menu: Flip through the paper menu or peruse the website at www.zingermanscatering.com. Whether you are looking to feed a group for a meeting or a fancy wedding, our years of experience indicate that you’ll probably be able to find a favorable option on our menu.
- Finalize the Details with Us: Our Catering Sales Staff is on hand Monday through Friday from 9am – 6pm and Saturday 9am – 3pm at (734) 663-3400 or email [email protected] to talk through the details of your pick-up or drop off order. If you do want our hands on deck throughout the event, our Event Planners are waiting to take your call at (734) 230-2300 or you can drop them a line at [email protected].
- Let Us Help with the Details: Based on all of the information you provide us for your event, we’ll work with you to recommend menu, food amounts, timing and more to meet the needs of your event. We can make all the arrangements over the phone, email, or in person. Or, if you are a true do-it-yourselfer, you can order on-line. We’ll give you as much or as little assistance as you desire.
- Relax – Let Us Do the Worrying: That’s why you chose us, right? All the time you’d have to spend trying to get things organized is now free for you to use for more rewarding pursuits. We’ll be handling all the details and doing what we do best. Let us fret about your order so you don’t have to.
- Meet, Greet, Eat and Enjoy: When the guests start arriving, all we want you to worry about is remembering names and deciding if your martini gets one olive or two. Meet ‘em, greet ‘em, then direct them toward the food and enjoy yourself.