At Home Menu
We’re offering single portion meals for family and friends with our At Home menu. Whether you are wanting a hearty breakfast, a comforting dinner or a good bottle of wine, we are here to help! Available for curbside pick-up at Zingerman’s Deli or delivery right to your home, we’re here to help live out our motto: Great Taste You Can Trust.
Each meal arrives fully cooked and ready to reheat. Discounted $6 delivery on all orders delivered to Ann Arbor or $8 to Ypsilanti (through August 31st). Up to 20 miles beyond Ann Arbor is an $18 delivery charge. 10% Senior Discount. Call 734.663.3400 and let us make your day deliciously easy!
48 hours notice preferred. Some items have limited availability.
Featured Menu of the Week
$16 per person | Available 5 days a week (Wed-Sun)
*denotes suggested wine pairing (prices vary per bottle)
August 12 -16
Carne Adovada (Pork), Braised Kale & Pico de Gallo
*Founders All Day IPA $10/6-pack
August 19 – 23
Hungarian Paprikash, Egg Noodles, Roasted Local Vegetables
*Gilbert Cellars Rose- Ripe nectarine and steely minerality, your taste buds will be teased with fleshy stone fruit and strawberry. (WA) $30/bottle
August 26 – 30
Roasted Atlantic salmon with two mustard caper sauce, Rice Pilaf, Tossed Green salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
*Storypoint Chardonnay- Flavors and aromas of ripe green apple, pear and white peach are enriched on a plush palate by notes of citrus, honey suckle and tropical melon (Sonoma, CA) – $24/bottle
September 2 – 6 (Labor Day weekend)
Chili Lime grilled chicken, Macaroni Salad, Jalapeno Peaches
*Old Nation M-43 New England IPA (Williamston, MI) $16/16oz 4-pack
September 9 – 13
Classic French Cassoulet, ABC Kale Salad
*Dona Paula Malbec- Great balance and freshness in the mouth with good concentration and medium structure. Soft tannins and persistent finish. (Argentina) $25/bottle
September 16 – 20 (Rosh Hashanah)
Lemon Thyme Chicken, Herb Roasted Fingerlings, Beet and Feta Salad
*Pomelo Sauvignon Blanc- Bright and vibrant in the glass, fragrant white blossoms on the nose, framed by a refreshing palate of melon, white peach, lemon curd and ripe citrus. (Lake County, CA) – $14/bottle
September 23 – 27
Penne pasta with marinara and meatballs, Roasted vegetables, Italian garlic bread
*Citra Montepulciano di Abruzzo- A perfect accompaniment to grilled meats and rich pasta dishes. (Abruzzo, Italy) – $18/bottle
A la carte main course
per person, unless otherwise noted.
- Italian Meatballs with marinara sauce (GF, NF) $18/dozen
- Indian Spiced Lamb and Beef meatballs with mint, cucumber and yogurt sauce (GF, NF) $18/dozen
- Lemon Thyme roasted chicken (GF, NF) $11
- Barbequed Beef, Chicken or Cuban Pork (all GF, NF) $13/lb
- Individual Pot Pies (Chicken (NF) or Mushroom (NF, VG)) $11
- Roasted Atlantic Salmon (GF, NF) $13
- Eggplant Lasagna (NF, VG) $12
- Macaroni & Cheese (NF, VG) $13/lb
DIY SANDWICH KITS
all the ingredients you need to bust out some really great sandwiches! $85 each, designed to make 5 sandwiches per kit. We’ll even send along instructions.
- #13 Corned Beef — Zingerman’s Lean Corned Beef, Coleslaw, Russian Dressing, Swiss Cheese, Old & New Dill Pickles and Jewish Rye Bread.
- #14 Tuna Salad — Zingerman’s Tuna Salad, Cheddar Cheese, Old & New Dill Pickles and Jewish Rye Bread.
- #20 Turkey — Roasted Turkey, Coleslaw, Russian Dressing, Swiss Cheese, Old & New Dill Pickles and Jewish Rye Bread.
- #23 Chicken Salad — Chicken Salad, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Lettuce, Mayo, Old & New Dill Pickles and Challah Bread.
- #36 Vegetarian — Coleslaw, Russian Dressing, Swiss Cheese, Tomato Slices and Jewish Rye Bread. Includes Relish Tray (see below)
- #82 Pastrami — Zingerman’s Lean Pastrami, Mustard, Old & New Dill Pickles and Jewish Rye Bread.
- Ham — Rosemary Ham, Muenster Cheese, Ann Arbor Gold Honey Mustard, Old & New Dill Pickles and Jewish Rye Bread
- Relish Tray — add some extra veggie flair to your DIY kit with roasted onions, asparagus, spinach and roasted peppers. ($20)
Need some dessert?
- Slice of Pie (check for availability, VG) $7/slice
- Slice of Chocolate Cake (check for availability, VG) $8/slice
- Pint of Gelato (check for available flavors, VG) $12.50/pint
- Magic Brownie (with or without nuts, VG) $4.30/each
- Chocolate Pudding (GF, VG, NF) $4/8 oz serving
How About a Salad?
(1lb. serves 2-3. 1/2 pound orders are also available)
- Pear Walnut: Mixed greens, sliced pears, toasted walnuts, Faribault blue cheese & balsamic vinaigrette. (GF, VG) $10/lb
- Caesar Salad (VG) $10/lb
- Summer Salad: Tossed greens, strawberries, Marcona almonds & goat cheese with balsamic vinaigrette (VG) $12/lb
- Tossed Green: Greens, cucumber, carrot, cherry tomato & croutons with balsamic vinaigrette (NF, VG) $8/lb
- Fruit Salad (GF, NF, VG) $10/lb
- Cauliflav: Cauliflower with red bell peppers and Indian spices (GF, NF, VG) $10/lb
- ABC Kale: Raw kale, olive oil, Marcona almonds, dried cherries & pecorino romano cheese (GF, VG) $18/lb
Don’t skip Breakfast!
- Healthy Start parfait: Vanilla yogurt, fresh fruit and G’s Granola (VG) $5 each
- Egg and Sausage Casserole: Vermont cheddar, roasted potatoes and sausage (GF, NF) $7 each
- Felicity’s Frittata: Onion, roasted potatoes, Vermont cheddar cheese and herb (VG, GF, NF) $6 each
- Stuffed French toast: Challah, cream cheese, fruit preserves, cream, vanilla and egg (VG, NF) $6 each
- Applewood Smoked Bacon (NF) $20/serves 5 (ask about making it GF)
- Edward’s Breakfast Sausage (GF, NF) $20/serves 5
- Latke: served with sour cream & applesauce (NF, VG) $4 each
Wine and Beer
- Storypoint Chardonnay (Sonoma County, CA) $26/bottle
- Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio (Venezie, Italy) $17/bottle
- Pomelo Sauvignon Blanc (Lake County, CA) $18 / bottle
- Black Star Farms Arcturos Riesling (Traverse City, Michigan) $24 / bottle
- Citra Montepulciano d’Aruzzo (Abruzzo, Italy) $18/bottle
- Murphy Goode Cabernet (California) $29/bottle
- Seaglass Pinot Noir (Santa Barbara, CA) $19/bottle
- Dona Paula Malbec (Argentina) $25 / bottle
- Bell’s Two Hearted Ale $4/bottle
- Short’s Bellaire Brown $5/bottle
- Bell’s Official Hazy IPA $5/can
- Atwater Brewery Dirty Blonde $4/bottle
- GF: Gluten Free
- NF: Nut Free
- VG: Vegetarian